PDA

مشاهدة نسخة كاملة : Questions about cashU, please help

ecommerce
30-01-2005, 10:35 PM
hello, my keyboard doesn't support arabic so sorry but i needed some help before i apply for a cashu card.

how can i use the mastercard number to purchase from 2co for example?

do they provide me with the security number of MC? what's the billing address for that card then?

i want to know what are the fees to transfer amount into MC number. and to make purchases with both MC and cashu. what are the fees?

I want to make sure that my order can go through but they dont explain on their site what will b the billing address as well what will be the Cvv code of that MC.

last question, will i have online statement for this mastercard or no?

ياوش
31-01-2005, 08:39 AM
السلام عليكم :)

جميع الأسئلة تمت الإجابة عليها في هذا الموضوع أو في الموفقات في الموضوع
http://www.arabwebtalk.com/showthread.php?t=304

مع التحية

ecommerce
31-01-2005, 10:31 PM
Yawsh,

I have a very sensitive question about cashU, i want to apply for one. all my questions are answered but i am so worry, does this work through 2co and domain registrars?

I know they provide CVV and billing address. but i heard that orders are blocked because the billing address isn't the customer address (where the order comes from) so they consider it fraud. and they block the card.

Is that true?

please assist me with this.
thanks!

كبيسة اون لاين
03-02-2005, 03:35 AM
Hi eCommerce ,,,
Who told U was right ... but that was a long time ago. At that time ... I was writing my REAL address but now U should write the address that assigned with ur master card ... after getting CashU ... U'll get a Master Card no# ... & when clicking on it ... U'll get an Address ... type this address ... & everything will be alright.
Regards

ecommerce
03-02-2005, 06:31 AM
Thank you!

I have ordered through 2co with it. but my charges are showing as Pending . i ordered on 1 feb. would this be a trouble with order?