PDA

مشاهدة نسخة كاملة : خلاص عجزت - حد عنده الحل ؟؟؟

brave man
27-07-2005, 08:46 AM
السلام عليكم

كيفكم ان شاء الله بخير

اول شي احترت وين اضع الموضوع وبصراحه قمت وضعته هنا وعلى حبايبنا المشرفين نقله وين ما يحبو بس يبلغونا او يخلوه نقل مع ابقاء الرابط لاني اتوه وانا ادور :)

الموضوع ومافيه وبكل اختصار

لدي قائمة بريدية خاصة بي والله خاصة بي

تحتوي على اكثر من 200.000 ايميل

حصاد 8 سنوات وتم جمعها من اصحابها وهم بكامل قواهم العقليه

المشكلة معها مع بريد الهوتميل الي اغلب اعضاء القائمة الكرام مشتركين فيه :(

يوم نرسل رسالة يا انها تصل الى الجنك ميل او لا تصل ابدا

حاولنا نرسلها بالقوائم البريدية ما نفع

جربنا البرامج التالية

Bulk-email Spamless Sender
AMS 4.2
Email Sender Express
Mass-email Express
Bulk E-Mailer

ولا زال الجنك والسبام مجنني

تخيلو ارسل رسالة لبريد خاص بي على الهوتميل

لا تصل ويعطيني رسالة انك مدرج سبام من صاحب البريد

وش هالخرابيط هذي

لا تقولو لي خلهم يغيرو مستوى الامان كيف بحصلهم ؟؟؟؟

جربنا موقع امريكاني ( حلوه امريكاني ) يقول ما في سبام وانا اظمن وبعد ما اتفقنا معه اوليا قال القائمة من عندي ؟؟؟

ههههههه

طيب

دحينا او الان او دلوقتي او هالقيت

وش الحل

في حل او لا اتعب نفسي ؟؟؟؟

على فكرة جربنا كمان ان عنوان الرسالة يكون مسبوق بـ re: او refer to: ...... الخ

ما في فايدة

افيدوني دام فضلكم هناك حل

او انسى ياو لد ولا تدور

طوسي
27-07-2005, 09:01 AM
اخذ لك استضافة قوائم بريديه

وبتنفع معاك :) بأذن الله

brave man
27-07-2005, 10:06 AM
اخي العزيز الطوسي

اشكرك

وبصراحه جربت

ما نفع الهوتميل كما هو

على فكرة

اذكر كنت مستظيف عند مستظيف امريكي onsmart

وكانت الامور تمام
هذا من سنة تقريبا

ما ادري هو الهوتميل الان اكثر حساسية لموضوع الارسال

عموما اشكرك مرة اخرى

..ahmed..
30-07-2005, 12:54 AM
والله كلامك عدل مافي فايدة أنا جربت جميع البرامج الي حاطها

بس أقول جربت سكربت (my mail ) القائمة البريدية

لأنه أنا قلت بجربها لأني حاولت بشتى الطرق بس ماستوى

Global Systems
30-07-2005, 02:45 AM
السلام عليكم .... اخوي ... انا اقدر اسوي ليك استضافة عندي .. واركبلك سكريبت .. يقدر يطرشلك البريد حق القائمة البريدية ... ويصلو إنشا الله على الأنبوكس ... من دون مايصلون للجنك ميل . او السبام فولدر .......

او لو تبي انا اطرشلك القائمة البريدية من سيرفراتي ..

السكريبت مجرب .. ومشغول عليه سابقا

ملاحظة: السكريبت يستهلك باندويث .. . بشكل كبير

هذا المسنجر حقي ... support@gswes.com

brave man
30-07-2005, 11:30 AM
اخي احمد

اشكرك على ردك وفعلا الامر اصبح مستحيل

بالنسبة لاسكربت my mail جربته وكان تمام 100% لكن الامر تغير الان

والمشكلة فقط مع الهوتميل بشكل اساسي

عموما في برنامج حصلته

123 Hidden Sender v2.41

جربته فري ترايل اعجبني النسخة 3.5 ولم اجد كراك او سيريل له

وثمنه غالي على برنامج 137 دولار= 514 ريال

اخي جلوبال سيستم

اعرف انه يستهلك باند ويدث

لكن كما قلت سابقا الامر في عملية الاستقبال من البريد المجاني وكيفية تجاوز الفلتر للسبام

فعند تسجيل الايبي للموقع او ان الرسائل تاتي من نفس المصدر وبكمية كبيرة سوف يقوم الاسبام فلتر بتوقيفها ان لم يقم بالغاء الرسالة كليا

وبعض المرات نتمنى حتى لو وصلت الى الجنك ميل

سوف اضيفك ان شاء الله للمناقشة

لكن باب النقاش ما زال مفتوحا لعلنا نجد حلا

للعلم اثناء بحثي عن حل وجدت النصائح التالية علها تكون مفيدة

سوف اقوم بتجربتها وارد لكم خبر

طبعا النصائح في المشاركة التالية لكبرها

brave man
30-07-2005, 11:31 AM
By Markus Allen, Publisher
If you're like me, you've been frustrated that your legitimate emails are being blocked by overly aggressive spam filters.
Over the years, I've noticed a disturbing trend... a growing number of my newsletter subscribers were not getting their issues in their email inbox.
But one day, my mastermind group discovered a soon-to-be released system on how to tweak my email software and bulletproof my emails from just about any spam filter.
It's called Market Through Spam Filters... a system developed by Canadian brothers Jonathan and Andrew Hook. What's fascinating is they offer a service that actually filters spam emails. In other words, these guys are the enemy of spammers. For some reason, they decided to expose the secrets of spam filters (and I'm super happy they did).
In less time than it took me to finish my Egg Drop soup at my local Chinese restaurant, I was armed with dozens of simple strategies and ideas to bulletproof my emails from even the most aggressive spam filter.
Just moments after tweaking my email software, I more than tripled my response. In fact, I'm now getting emails from old subscribers asking where I've been!
If you're frustrated having your legitimate emails filtered, you might try out these 7 simple strategies revealed in their system:
1) Don't offer an unsubscribe option
Phrases like “To Be Removed, Please...” flags your email as spam to even the weakest spam filters.
Instead, use these unsubscribe options:
To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?jAzMLGyMtEysjEx
"To unsubscribe go here"
"to be taken off our periodic mailings"
"to unsubscribe from this list"
... and here are unsubscribe sentences to avoid:
To Be Removed Visit: http://202.63.201.239/remove.html
"To Be Removed, Please click here"
"To be removed from future mailings"
"to unsubscribe from our list"
Bottom line:
Don’t use the word “remove” anywhere in your email message.
2) Watch your time
Double check the date and time on your computer sending emails.
Your recipient's email software sorts incoming mail by date and time. Spammers realize this and adjust their "time stamp" to get their emails displayed first. Yet spam filters frown upon emails dated too far in the future or past.
3) Send plain text... not HTML
When you send HTML email (instead of plain text), you raise a huge red flag to just about any spam filters.
Spammers send HTML emails to hide tracking codes and gather data without their recipient's permission.
Even worse, HTML email is one of the leading vehicles for spreading computer viruses. Even if you think your computer is virus-free, the last thing you want is to unknowingly infect your recipient's computers with your virus. And of course your message won't get read if a virus filter flags your email.
4) Bulletproof against identity theft
Spam is so prevalent because a large percentage of email servers (hardware and software used to launch your emails) are unknowingly set with "open relays."
In fact, a large percentage of spammers would be out of business if all internet service providers closed open relays.
Spammers troll the internet looking for vulnerable email servers set with open relays. When they find 'em, they quickly send thousands (even millions) of emails through an open relay 'til the internet service provider finds out about it (and ultimately shuts it down).
Solution: Always send your emails through a secured email server. This usually requires you to tweak your email software to "authenticate" that you're legit before you can send email. Ask your Internet Service Provider for details.
5) Watch your head(ers)
Headers include a quasi computer-coded briefing about the contents of your email. Most important, it records every path your email travels to reach your recipient's email inbox (including whether or not your email was delivered by an email server with open relays).
Pay attention to the content that's ultimately display in your email headers:
- Avoid ALL CAPS...
- Include a valid email address, and avoid assigning the sender/recipient (you) with accounts from Hotmail, Yahoo, or Juno...
- Make sure emails don't start with an "@" symbol...
- Never use the carbon copy (CC) function...
- Never leave the “from” field, “to” field, “subject” field, or the “body”
blank. Even mail servers without any real spam filtering block emails with empty fields.

6) Don't hide spam words
Most spammers use alternative letters in an attempt to trick spam filters (e.g. vi*gra or fr~e). Most spam filters catch on to these tricks and actually penalize the use of these special characters more than they do the actual word.
7) Avoid sorting A thru Z
You might be surprised that some spam filters red flag legitimate emails delivered to them in A thru Z sort order.
Summary:
The bad news is most internet marketers are giving up on email and returning to snail mail via the post office.
But that's great news for us, because when you put Jonathan and Andrew Hook's system into action, you'll instantly profit as more of your legitimate emails get delivered, opened, and ultimately inspire a call to action.
I'd like to think I know a lot about email marketing, but I was a proven wrong when I scanned through Jonathan and Andrew's strategies. Now that I've discovered their secrets and tweaked my software settings, my emails are getting through more than ever, and my response more than tripled the very same day I put their strategies into action.

المبدعون الاوائل
30-07-2005, 11:41 AM
الله يعينك اخوي يالله ساعدوه للي عنده الخبره

brave man
30-07-2005, 10:08 PM
اشكرك اخي المبدعون الاوائل

بالنسبة لتجريب النقاط التي ذكرتها وهي بكل اختصار التالي :
1- لاتضع ابدا رابط لالغاء العضوية ( هذا اكيد بالنسبة للبرامج)
2- مراقبة الزمن وبشرح مبسط ان معظم موفري البريد يراقبون الزمن وتدفق الرسائل وبالتالي الفلتر يقوم بعمله بناء على ذلك
وقمت بتجربة برامج تدعم الاستمرار بعد فترة للتغلب على هذه النقطه
بحيث اوقف عملية الارسال وانتظر فترة من الزمن واقوم بالارسال
3-لا ترسل بصيغة HTML وارسل بصيغة تكست لان الفلتر يشدد على الرسائل المرسلة بهذه اللغة
4- طبعا حاول ان تقسم بريدك وان تكون خالية من الفيروسات وانصح بتشغيل النورتون انتي فايروس للرسائل المرسلة لفخص رسالتك ووضع بصمته عليها ، لكن لاحظ انه يبطئ عملية الارسال
5- انتبه ان لا تحتوي رسالتك او عنوانها على احرف كبيرة او رموز او ان يكون احد العناوين فارغا مثل بريدك او عنوان الرسالة .... الخ ، وانصح دائما باستخدام عنوان بريد صحيح وان يكون من نوع الهوتميل
6- لا تستخدم ما يسمى خدع الاسبام بوضع بعض الرموز امام عنوان الرسالة مثل e.g. vi*gra or fr~e لان معظم الفلاتر تشدد الرقابة على هذه الرسائل
7- لا ترتب رسائلك بشكل ابجدي ( دعها كما هي )

نتيجة التجربة

بصراحة من الصبح وانا انفذ التعليمات
وقد وجدت ان الامر يعمل جيدا لكن بعد فترة من الوقت وجدت ان الارسال عاد كما كنا اولا
قد اجد بعض النصائح الاخرى واقوم بتجربتها
لكن مبدئيا الامر ممتاز وبالذات مع جميع انواع موفري البريد الا الهوتميل

شكرا لكم

..ahmed..
31-07-2005, 12:02 AM
أنزين ممكن تقولنا إيش البرنامج ألي ضبط معااااك ألحين

وتحطلنا رابط تحميل البرنامج لأني أنا مستعجل عليه

brave man
31-07-2005, 12:20 AM
هلا اخوي احمد

البرنامج الي استخدمه لانه الاقوى وليس الاسرع هو

Mass-email Express

ممكن تحمله من هنا
http://download204.tripod.com/

رقم التسجيل للنسخة 4.5

لكن احب اذكرك اخوي ان ممكن تسير الامور زين وبعدين تتغير

لا تياس

اوقف عملية التشغيل وتابع بعد فترة

..ahmed..
31-07-2005, 12:25 AM
عندي هالبرنامج من زمااااااااااااااان وجربته ولا رسل

إذا كان هناك طريقة مخصصة للإرسال قلي أياها

brave man
31-07-2005, 12:30 AM
هلا احمد مره ثانيه

وعفوا

هههههههههه :)

عموما اخي

البرنامج استخدمته واستخدمت السيرفر حقهم يوم تجي ترسل يقلك هل ترغب في انزال السيرفر واسمه

Advanced SMTP Server

رقمه

0X331XX49X5XXX

بعد تحميله شغله وحمل القائمة مع اتباع النقاط السبعة الي ذكرتها من قبل

طبعا الامور يبغالها صبر

العملية ليست الحل النهائي وجاري البحث

شكرا لك

..ahmed..
02-08-2005, 12:12 AM
العفو والله مشكووور ......... وجاري التجربة