مشاركة: 762
مستوى تقييم العضوية: 21
Masry is on a distinguished road
وسام الويب الذهبي وسام الويب الفضي وسام الويب البرونزي 
عدد الأوسمة: 3 (المزيد ...)
الافتراضي

هذي تجارب أشخاص أجانب مع هذه الشركة
إقتباس:

I hosted with them 5 years ago and experienced excessive downtimes and not exactly great support. This might have changed meanwhile however, I cant tell.

الترجمة : لقد استضفت عندهم منذ خمس سنوات وكانت سيرفراتهم كثيرة الأعطال ولم يكن الدعم الفني الخاص بهم على المستوى المطلوب ولكن ربما تغيرت خدمتهم بعد كل هذه المدة .

إقتباس:

I've had a powweb account for the last 2-3 years. I've filled up at least 6 gbs of space and the most i've used my bandwidth has been 100gb/month. They say they'll close down your account if you use more than 10 gb/day. At 9gb/day they send you a warning email, and I've only passed 10gbs once an year or two ago and they suspended the account. I sent an email saying I wouldn't do it again and they opened it back up for me pretty quickly. I don't know how good their customer support is but they have a pretty active community forum for questions and the like. Along the lines of file hosting, the biggest file I've uploaded has been around 700mbs. I had no problem uploading the file and nobody has had any problems downloading either. In the time that I've had an account with them, I've never seen downtime either. As to their features, I don't know how that ranks since I don't mess with those.

الملخص بالعربية : لقد كنت مستضيف موقعي عندهم في خلال الثلاث سنوات السابقة وهم يسمحون بباندويث 100 جيجا في الشهر بحد اقصى في اليوم 10 جيجا وقد تعديت الحد الأقصى للباندويث مرة واحده فأغلقوا موقعي ولكني ارسلت رسالة للدعم فتم فتحي موقعي فوراً ولم أواجه معهم أي اعطال في سيرفراتهم .

بإختصار معظم الآراء تقول ان الشركة جيدة ولكن أحياناً تواجه أعطال في سيرفراتها ولكن لفترات قصيرة وقد يتأخر الدعم في الرد عليك قليلاً .

بالتوفيق,
مصري

التوقيع
:: مصري :: Masry ::
[ . A man's dream is an index to his success ]