قديم 25-09-2004, 01:05 AM
||| THUNDER ||| ||| THUNDER ||| غير متصل
عضو

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2004
مشاركة: 74
مستوى تقييم العضوية: 20
||| THUNDER ||| is on a distinguished road
الافتراضي

وفيه شي انا دائما احطه امام عيني الا وهو ( رب ضارة نافعه )

ياسيدي روبرت باركر الدب يقول
Abdull,

It was good to talk to you earlier today. I am truly excited about the potential partnership. If we are able to work out something, great. If not, I look forward to doing business with you regardless.
As for the software, as I told Ahmed on Friday afternoon, we anticipated getting you the software hopefully by TUES. We are doing everything we can to make that happen.
Here is the situation: On late Friday evening, the software didn't pass my personal inspection for release and therefore I didn't sign off on it; I think this was somewhat unexpected by our staff/engineers, but I will not release the software until I am fully confident that it is ready for public consumption. I know that this is an inconvenience to you as it is to all of us, but it's an important and necessary step to ensure that our software provides the best experience possible for our customers. No one here wants to release a buggy product that causes you customer service headaches. We're aware that this is our most anticipated software release ever, and we're working our butts off to get it to you ASAP.
The software will be released in 'Preview Release' form, but I expect it to be solid. It didn't pass muster under a few situations where NAT traversal is required to successfully complete a UDP-based P2P connection (which is used for our voice and video modules). I'm not sure how much broadband routers and such are used in the Middle East, but they're very prevalent here in the USA. While it works a good percentage of the time, it wasn't consistent enough in my personal testing on the wide array of possible NATs (NATs are used to link private IP ranges behind a broadband router to the Internet and back) that I felt that the vast majority of end users whom would try to voice chat with DC AV would have a superb experience. That is some chatters wouldn't be able to connect to others when attempting a P2P voice connection. I dispatched the team to go and find out if we can make NAT-based connections on a more consistent (over varied NAT networks) basis.
When it does successfully connect, the audio quality is superb and I'm sure that you will be delighted!
I ask that you be patient while we iron these last few bugs out. If you'd like to play with version 4.0, I can arrange that. I'm hoping to have a status update by TUES afternoon and will have William disseminate such at that time. Your server is setup already with a beta version of the software, but I would recommend holding out until our next update.

If you would like me to send you a letter stating that your customers will get the first DigiChat AV accounts in the world (even ahead of our own customers, I would be happy to do so). I know that they're impatient and maybe that will help. Also, as a show of goodwill towards a long relationship with you, I will give you 2 more (additional) seats for Groopz E-Commerce for FREE. It's a small token of our appreciation of your business and understanding... Please contact William Yeh to get the additional Groopz license seats.

I will be in contact regarding the partnership tomorrow... it's late here and I am turning in to bed. Good night my friend...
Thank you again,
Robert Parker
CEO, Digi-Net Technologies, Inc.
On Feb 23, 2004, at 6:48 PM, ||| THUNDER |||