قديم 15-04-2009, 06:29 AM
lyjg1203 lyjg1203 غير متصل
عضوية مغلقة

تاريخ التسجيل: Dec 2008
مشاركة: 17
مستوى تقييم العضوية: 0
lyjg1203 is on a distinguished road
Question LED ZEPPLIN

world of warcraft goldWhile DoTs can be dispelled, Drain Mana is harder to shake off. In fact, the SL/SL Warlock coupled with a well-managed Felhunter is a mana-user's bane.cheap wow gold Very high Stamina and self-healing also give it a fighting chance against a Warlock's natural foils such as Rogues or WarriorsFrom the Affliction tree, there's Improved Corruption. wow goldBecause SL/SL consists greatly of tanking opponents, it entails a lot of kiting, so instant cast Corruptions are part of the menu. One point goes into Suppression, buy wow gold to close the gap on the 4% base resist rate of equal level PvP targets (two to get a 99% spell hit rating, although this can also be obtained through gems). world of warcraft goldOn the second tier, there's Improved Life Tap, wow goldwhich helps a self-healing Warlock to keep on fighting indefinitely. Soul Siphon, also on the second tier, makes for a more efficient Drain Life, which really is a fun thing to have while you're Fearing an opponent and sucking the life out of them at the same time. After all that's done, wow goldI can return to Shattrath and turn in all the quests there, then head to the Isle of Quel'danas to turn in my Razorthorn Roots and Cleansed Ata'mal Metal before hearthing back or looking for a Magister's Terrace group or doing whatever else I want to do for the day. Sometimes I'll fly back to Shadowmoon Valley to turn in Disrupting the Twilight Portal, cheap wow goldother times I'll just let it sit in my quest log until I do my next circle.