قديم 07-06-2010, 09:09 AM
yaolz1988 yaolz1988 غير متصل
عضوية مغلقة

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2010
مشاركة: 21
مستوى تقييم العضوية: 0
yaolz1988 is on a distinguished road
الافتراضي Ron Artest Hooks Up Two Fans three Courtside Finals Tickets

Since he's making his first appearance in the NBA Finals,armani swimwear,the Lakers' Ron Artest is in the giving mood and the fans are benefiting.The sometimes controversial NBA forward reportedly purchased two court side seats to Game 1 of the NBA Finals, which the Lakers won on Thursday (June 3), and gave them away to the fans.According to TMZ,armani ladies,the tickets -- which went for a whopping $9,000 a pop -- were given away on Los Angeles' Power 106 radio station Thursday morning, but the winners had no idea Artest paid from them outta his own pocket."Most of my fans can't afford the ticket prices to come to any of the games, let alone the Finals," the NBA player told TMZ. "I wanted to treat a fan to something they would normally never have access to, so they could feel like one of the stars for the night."Artest continued, saying he feels like a regular person and is just so excited about making his first Finals appearance."I wanted to be able to share my first Finals experience with one of my regular fans,"georgio armani ties he said.The Lakers took a 1-0 lead in the series against the Boston Celtics on Thursday night. Game 2 goes down on Sunday (June 6).