قديم 27-09-2010, 08:12 AM
weddingdresses123 weddingdresses123 غير متصل
عضوية مغلقة

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2010
مشاركة: 39
مستوى تقييم العضوية: 0
weddingdresses123 is on a distinguished road
Talking Can We Have Another Wedding

Can We Have Another Wedding--Cheap Wedding GownsQ:My fiance and I married in a civil wedding ceremony due to an immigration issue and we were unable to afford the kind of wedding we really wanted to have. It's been a couple of years now, and as I watch our engaged friends get married, I can't help but feel that we missed out. Would it be totally inappropriate to get married again just to have the total wedding experience? A: My fiance and I married in a civil wedding ceremony due to an immigration issue and we were unable to afford the kind of wedding we really wanted to have. It's been a couple of years now, and as I watch our engaged friends get married, I can't help but feel that we missed out. Would it be totally inappropriate to get married again just to have the total wedding experience?Not at all! Since you're already legally married, it would actually be a vow renewal -- a celebration of your marriage where you re-recite your vows and reaffirm your love and commitment to each other. And etiquette-wise, though many couples choose to be a bit more informal with vow renewal ceremonies, there's no reason why you can't go all out, from fancy invites to a big white dress (and of course, a fabulous party with your nearest and dearest).From Best And Cheap Wedding Gowns