قديم 08-09-2010, 08:42 PM
jyj897877 jyj897877 غير متصل
عضو

تاريخ التسجيل: Aug 2010
مشاركة: 24
مستوى تقييم العضوية: 0
jyj897877 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up I remember an amazing interview

I remember an amazing interview with the Orel Hershiser, who was such a smart pitcher—he said he would make just such adjustments; nfl jerseys on sale for instance, if he was consistently throwing outside in a given game, he would move his imagined strike zone farther inside to compensate and then throw to that.) Plus his young son with diabetes has been sick recently, which I’m sure has been distracting. In the meantime, he’s focusing more on defense as he waits out his drought, getting a few layups, and hopefully he will find himself again soon. It’s been an amazing, tension-filled, entertaining series. “Rayis an interesting case. I love Ray—he’s my favorite player on the Celtics, mainly because of his incredible grace on the floor and his gentle personality. nfl Cheap nfl jerseys Here’s my theory on his switch from Game 2 (new record with 3s) to the next three games, where he now has yet to make one 3 (0 for 18)! He has obsessive-compulsive disorder (certifiably, not just the way players have their routines and superstitions).