بحث متقدم | التسجيل
الويب العربي
  تسجيل دخول

ملاحظة
الموقع متاح للإطلاع والقراءة فقط، المشاركة والمواضيع الجديدة غير متاحة حالياً لحين تطوير الموقع.

الموقع متاح للإطلاع والقراءة فقط، المشاركة والمواضيع الجديدة غير متاحة حالياً لحين تطوير الموقع.

عـودة للخلف   الويب العربي المركز التعليمي المجاني برامج المجلات الالكترونية

برامج المجلات الالكترونية جميع انواع برامج ادارة المحتوى
Nuke , Joomla , phpcow , NewsPHP , Xoops , e107 , sNews ...etc

موضوع مغلق اضف موضوع جديد

خيارات الموضوع طريقة العرض
قديم 08-03-2012, 01:36 PM
king2t99bfss king2t99bfss غير متصل
عضوية مغلقة

تاريخ التسجيل: Dec 2011
مشاركة: 2
مستوى تقييم العضوية: 0
king2t99bfss is on a distinguished road
الافتراضي Nike Free 5.0 Sko I would like to become a fairy t

I would like to become a fairy tale, you love angels She is a very much like to see She has been eager to her love, so she began to weave her love fairy tales like the fairy tale. and I unfortunately became her goal to weave the fairy tale, because at that time how much I like her. She is such a live in an ideal fairy tale girls. I thought at that time, she will ruin your life truly happy for an unintentional gentleman! until now would like to not understand why I was like a dream all day fairy tale girl. I think that perhaps at that time I was doing the right thing is always reluctant to allow his feelings to her as a fairy tale to weave. Because when I told her: it is just a fairy tale is good, you wake up and see reality. her, she said the original I always did not understand her, so she was gone, go to pull off! Take the time, but also left me a note, she said: Life is like a play, met you So much! I secretly sad for a long time. now, has been a lapse of more than two years, that on the street accidentally met her, I really was very shocked! She was holding a child, standing in front of me, when I suddenly could not speak to, but also do not know what to say, tears existed in my heart surging endless. so stiff paternity for a long time, but finally she first said: You doing all right? I did not answer her directly, but ie succeeded smiled, watching the children: her arms are so big! more than two years, she said: Fast and called him Uncle. I am silent a moment in my heart some of them have is no longer the pain is unspeakable sorrow and grief! I know, the child is innocent, only me and her that relationship. . . I can not think of going, had said: Come, let Uncle hug kids been naughty or nice! Without her permission, the child I hold in my arms, just like the original,Nike Free 5.0 Sko, how lovely. you change a lot! She looked at me and said. me a wry smile in my heart, in fact, do they not have a child! me change the subject, but also to coax her children: children cute Oh, the future *** mother beautiful. I suddenly thought, Had she not left me, I will not and she has such a big child, but the idea soon I denied. reality will never be if at all, but rather the sheer fact! her baby in the past, I go back, she paused, seemed to want and what I was talking from my hand. But, I did not give her the opportunity to go on, I then said: Do you, take care! she slightly nodded his head, called and I said something I also take care of that kind of thing, then turned away and take their children. I stay standing there, because when she turned her eyes to capture her a hint of despair, it is a vision of life subtle blind, perhaps, she is now life was not it! is like looking at her again backs away, I do not have to catch up, but my heart a sudden pain, like the soon drops blood from the worry, but sad with. street suddenly sounded distant music, I do not know who sang: the leaves,Nike Free Run 3.0 Quiet alienation, and wait for t, because the pursuit of the wind or the tree does not retain. I thought, not the tree not to retain, but you insist to go along with the wind! home, took out my drawer and she gave me this fairy tale, In fact, since this book gave me, I have been gathering dust with the now I have the courage to take it out; because I know that me and her love should not be like a fairy tale! until later,Nike Free 5.0 Sko 16-year-old 's birthday , the 16-year-old injury., she was crying told me that she wants the joy I can not give. At that time I only know that no matter what I love for her, how hot I can not have her fairy tale prince. Now to say ridiculous, because I did not believe in fairy tales, so I can not give her fairy-tale love. now, to see her feelings to get woven fairy tale,Nike Free Sko Together, parting , together, this is the life _733, unfortunately by the glass slag pierce the heart, I know, if all fairy tales are written, that the more Good! At the very least, I can so that from her to be happy. midnight, woke up again. in a dream, she said: I want the joy you can not give! Voice farther and farther away, more and more cold. . . except my confusion, depressed and cried! The heart suddenly felt very tired, like unknowingly went to the lights dim, light sparse, entirely bleak. I can not stand the loneliness, want her! Sing like Michael Wong's a song - Solitary the this odd QQ: 448 570 301

موضوع مغلق

خيارات الموضوع
طريقة العرض

قوانين المشاركة
لا يمكنك إضافة موضوع جديد
لا يمكنك الرد على المواضيع
لا يمكنك إضافة مرفقات
لا يمكنك تعديل مشاركاتك

كود vB متاح
كود [IMG] متاح
كود HTML مغلق
إنتقل إلى

مواضيع مشابهة
الموضوع الكاتب القسم مشاركة آخر مشاركة
Fairy Lake Screensaver 1.1 شاشة روعة هدية لكم احبابي tarektop برامج الكمبيوتر 2 04-09-2009 05:50 AM
واجهه مجانيه لاصحاب مواقع الدردشه free free المرسم مزاد المواقع 9 29-03-2005 12:41 AM

جميع الأوقات بتوقيت مكة المكرمة. الساعة الآن » 11:44 PM.