بحث متقدم | التسجيل
الويب العربي
  تسجيل دخول

ملاحظة
الموقع متاح للإطلاع والقراءة فقط، المشاركة والمواضيع الجديدة غير متاحة حالياً لحين تطوير الموقع.

الموقع متاح للإطلاع والقراءة فقط، المشاركة والمواضيع الجديدة غير متاحة حالياً لحين تطوير الموقع.

عـودة للخلف   الويب العربي الأقسام العامة وظائف وتوظيف أفراد يبحثون عن وظيفة

أفراد يبحثون عن وظيفة بحث عن عمل فقط في مجالات الاستضافة والتصميم والبرمجة

خيارات الموضوع طريقة العرض
قديم 03-02-2009, 12:08 AM
bisher-tarazi bisher-tarazi غير متصل
عضو

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2006
مشاركة: 481
مستوى تقييم العضوية: 18
bisher-tarazi is on a distinguished road
إرسال رسالة عبر MSN إلى bisher-tarazi إرسال رسالة عبر Yahoo إلى bisher-tarazi
الافتراضي ممكن نكون وكلاء لك في سوريا من خلال bisheronline.com

السلام عليكم أخواني الكرام
لو كان ندك شركة نشاطاتها تتعلق بخدمات الإنترنت أو إي نشاطات أخرى تتعلق بالمواقع يمكننا أن نكون وكلاء لك في سوريا من خلال موقع
bisheronline.com
طبعا الموقع بعد ما فتح بس متل مالك شايف نشاطاته منوعة
يمكنك أن تراسلني على
bisho@bisheronline.com
السلام عليكم

التوقيع
bisher al tarazi
MOBILE : 0096395245379
00963113126118 PHONE
قديم 06-02-2009, 05:41 PM
Tuyir4e2e Tuyir4e2e غير متصل
عضو

تاريخ التسجيل: Dec 2008
مشاركة: 1
مستوى تقييم العضوية: 0
Tuyir4e2e is on a distinguished road
الافتراضي Reflection on life

What’s life and what should we do in our whole lives? It has being a question down the ages. Just several days ago, a friend younger than me told me he was wondering what life was and did not know the goal of life. His question also re-taught me something about life. In the past few days, I am always trying my best to forget something, because I think it is an effective way to keep enthusiasm for life. Maybe there are some persons and some things that we think we can never forget but one day we finally find they are no longer in our memory. In my opinion, life is just akin to a train. There are always some people coming and some people leaving. We have no idea when they will come and when they will go. Some persons promised they would stay with us to the end and we should know there is a chance that they may leave with no auspice. Confronted with this fact what should we do? Perhaps we will be sad but that is not what we should do. No matter what we do he or she won’t come back. What we should do is to be happier and do what we should do. It was the silliest incident that brought Nannette into my life.buy wow gold, I had been in my local supermarket and spent more than I should. When I reached the checkout girl I remarked, wow gold jokingly, that my money was all gone after I had paid for all the articles. On my way out through the main doors a girl suddenly appeared and asked me, wow gold that if I was really short of cash, she was willing to lend me some maple story mesos, in order for me to get home. I was very surprised and she was a rather attractive looking girl maple story mesos. Now, as it was hardly an everyday experience, maple story mesos having a gorgeous girl appear out of thin air and offer me money. maple story gold ,maple story power leveling I once read an article about life and it says that life is just like dramatic. I also agree with it. In fact we are always playing a character of the dramatic. In the dramatic of life no one can experience it with himself. In our own life we should be the leading role of ourselves. The idea of it varies form one person to another. For different persons, it has different meanings. But what we know is that life is very short and we should hold fast to it, treasure what we have and forget what does not belong to us. Only by this way, can we live a wonderful life. P.S. I like the song one-way street of Wangfei, because I think the lyric explain life well. Maybe I can not express my ideas accurately because of my poor English but I also appreciate the opportunity to reflect on our life.

التوقيع
wow gold

خيارات الموضوع
طريقة العرض

قوانين المشاركة
لا يمكنك إضافة موضوع جديد
لا يمكنك الرد على المواضيع
لا يمكنك إضافة مرفقات
لا يمكنك تعديل مشاركاتك

كود vB متاح
كود [IMG] متاح
كود HTML مغلق
إنتقل إلى

جميع الأوقات بتوقيت مكة المكرمة. الساعة الآن » 10:57 AM.